Claiming Credits for your Completed Program
After you have completed your program learn how to claim your credits and print your certificate.
Remember to claim your credits as soon as possible after you complete a course, as there is a limited time that you can claim credits.
- Visit the IHI Education Platform.
- Sign in with your MyIHI username and password.
- From the homepage, select Go to your Learning Center.
- Once you complete all program activities, your program will appear under the Completed tab of your Learning Center.
- Click Claim Credits.
- Check the box next to the credit type that you would like to claim, please only claim the credits type you need. Claiming multiple credit types may cause a longer delay in the certificate populating. If you are a student, unless you have been instructed otherwise, please claim General Attendance. Click Submit. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Note: once you click Submit, your selection is final. You can add an additional credit type, but you cannot undo the previously selected option.
- You will return to your Learning Center.
- To find your printable Certificate, visit your Certificate Center.
- Click the link in the Credit Type column to generate your certificate. NOTE: It can take up to 24 hours for your certificate to populate.
- On the following screen, Click the button just above your certificate to download a PDF of your certificate.
Remember to claim your credits as soon as possible after you complete a course, as there is a limited time that you can claim credits. If you have completed courses from January 1, 2017 onwards, and credits were claimed, those credits will appear under the Credits tab of your IHI portal . Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.