Thank you for your interest in attending IHI programs. If you would like to be considered for special discounts or scholarship funding, please submit a scholarship application by following the steps below.
Discounts and scholarships vary by program. Check the Fees & Enrollment page of each program description under IHI Offerings to learn what scholarships and discounts are available for that program. Scholarships are awarded on an individual basis. Each individual interested in obtaining a scholarship/discount must complete an application in their name.
- Select "Continue to Application" below to begin the scholarship application. If you have not already created a free account at www.ihi.org, you will be provided with a link to do so. If you already have an account, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Complete the scholarship application and submit it to IHI.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation when your application has been received.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified about scholarship funding or the ability to enroll at a special discount.
- If you receive scholarship funding or special discounts, you will be asked to accept or decline that funding within a limited period of time to allow others to receive funding that is not accepted. IHI requests your response either way.
- IHI will notify you with a link to register online using the scholarship funds or discounted rate extended. You will receive a confirmation by email of your registration. If applicable, you will also be given instructions to edit your enrollment so that you may choose sessions.
Note: For smaller programs, if there is a risk that the program will sell out, you should register for the program early in the process to guarantee a spot.
Questions? Contact Us
Continue to Application